Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lately...

It's been 2 weeks since my last post...I have GOT to get better at this! Well, not much has changed with the pregnancy. The nausea is still hanging around, but I have not been actually throwing up as much. Good for the baby, still rough on me. I can deal though. :) I am now 11 weeks, and get to see my baby again on the 16th of this month! That's only one week away!!!

We went to my sister, Mandi's house this past weekend. She gave me all kinds of goodies! We got a glider and matching ottoman, high chair, play mat, and 3 big boxes of maternity clothes. And as if that were not enough, my sister surprised me by giving us a gift card to get our crib and changing table!!!!!!!!!!! I was so relieved, as that was a big purchase that we were going to have to make in a few months. After much hassle with Target and dealing with recalls and sold out items, we finally were able to order the crib today. I cannot wait to get it!!! Brian moved in all the baby stuff to our spare room, which is currently his music room. I think it finally hit him that we are going to have a baby! He had to move a lot of his stuff around and just stood there staring. However, he said our band is about to start forming with it's first member arriving in March ;) He thinks "he" will play the guitar, I say "she" will be a drummer. Haha! Guess we will see who is right in about 9 weeks! It can't come soon enough!

So that's about it right now! My baby bump is starting to bump! I can no longer even think about buttoning most of my work pants, but the rubber band trick is doing it's job for now. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates. I hope and pray you are feeling better. He or she will be a great musician and play the keyboard and do vocals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to post belly bump pics on here so you can go back and reflect on how much the baby has grown through the pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete