Monday, September 27, 2010

The most amazing pair of pants...

Yep. I bought them yesterday. I decided it was time to look for at least work pants, since the rubber band trick is not comfortable anymore. I didn't feel like going all the way to Target for a Belly Band, so I settled for Ross. The only pair of dress pants I could find in a maternity size small were a pair of brown ones with a stretchy panel. I tried them on and almost melted. They were heavenly! This little panel thing should be manditory in ALL pants! I was so excited because they were a must-have and the price tag said only $7.99!!! It does NOT get better than that. Well, I decided to look for black pants but I figured I would just find a regular juniors pair in a size larger than I normally wear. Bad idea. I usually wear a 5. So I grabbed a 7. Would not even button. I took a deep breath and told myself that a 9 would be perfect. I walked back into the dressing room, excited to see how they looked on me. Well, about the time I pulled them over my hips, I realized that these suckers were not going to button either! Needlesstosay, I gave up and decided that either a belly band or maternity pants were all I will ever try on again until this baby comes out!

I was able to get a few cute tops for work, so I was pretty happy with that. I will go to Target next weekend and see about the ole Band! It should allow me to wear my normal pants for a while, and you just wear the band over it so no one sees your pants are actually unbuttoned. Pretty nifty idea, if ya ask me ;)

2 comments:

  1. I loved my maternity pants but they didn't have belly bands that I am aware of, sounds really cool. Oh well such is the life. Glad you found a pair you loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Your so funny! I didn't like the belly band but I hope you do the concept is a great! I might have a pair or two of maternity pants that were to small for me if you want them! And if you need someone to go to Target with you I am always up for that store!

    ReplyDelete