Saturday, March 5, 2011

Progress!

My dr's appointment went very well! I am 1 cm dilated and my cervix is 1/2 way thinned out! Yay! I know, I know. I could be at 1 cm for weeks, but it's progress people! I go back Wednesday morning so my new goal is 2, maybe even 3 cm. I walked over a mile yesterday, and then walked again today and had a pedicure. We are trying to get this little boy moving! My contractions are getting stronger, which is a good sign. I am 37 weeks today, which is considered full term. Praise the Lord for this huge milestone in my pregnancy! God is so good and faithful and He has taken such good care of my little man. I can't wait to hear him cry for the first time, look into his eyes for the first time, and then see his proud daddy hold him for the first time. Our son...he is already so loved and I cannot wait to meet him and show him my love for the rest of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment