Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Appearance!


Well, we finally got to see baby today!!! It was as amazing as I anticipated. Such a true gift from God to see that little heartbeat going to town on the screen!!! Brian and I both shed some tears, and had a special moment as we saw our little jelly bean. The ultrasound tech, Candy, was oh so awesome and sweet. She was talking to our baby, trying to get him/her to move. Sure enough, after staring at it for 20 seconds, we saw a little wiggle! That's when the tears came...to see our baby move was an answer from God that all is well and our baby is alive!!! We go back September 16th for another ultrasound and the genetic screening.


I am happy to say the sickness has been better today. Whether or not this will be the case tomorrow, we will just have to wait and see! I am attaching a pic, but it is kind of blurry bc I had to take it with my phone. Regardless, it is our little sweet baby and I want to introduce you all! :)

I'm also including a belly pic...8 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment