Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Phew!

So update on Thursday's appointment; all went well and my mother in-law really enjoyed hearing our sweet baby boy's heartbeat. She cried tears of joy and it was very sweet. :)

Now on to Saturday. I went to my cousin's football game with Granny and I had some french fries and ketchup. As soon as we left, I had to ask her to pull over because I was going to be sick. Sure enough, it all came back up. It was a bad experience and I didn't think it'd ever end! Fast forward to us getting home. I threw up again, and this time there were little red drops in it. At first I thought it was the ketchup, but as I looked closer, I realized it was blood. Freak out. I yelled for Granny, had her inspect, and we decided that my harsh previous throw up probably irritated my throat, causing the blood. If it happened again, I would call my doctor. Thankfully it did not happen again. Well, at least not that night.

Yesterday, as soon as I got to work, I had to go throw up. Once again, there was blood droplets, this time more. It really worried me, so I called the dr. They said it could be from throwing up so much, but still wanted to see me. I went right in, we heard the heartbeat and he was just fine. :) I was given more meds and told to take them even if I am not feeling sick at the time. The only way for this to heal is if I refrain from throwing up anymore. Awesome. I have thrown up every day for the last 12 weeks LOL God is good though, and I have not thrown up since yesterday's scare. I am hoping these meds get me better and keep baby boy safe.

He is definitely not making me want to give him a future brother or sister, but I am sure his cute little face will make me forget all about what he is putting me through... :)

1 comment:

  1. I will keep praying for you and your son. Hope you are feeling better and don't have to be so sick. He will be worth it, but what a hard ride you are having. Hang in there and know you are being prayed for!

    ReplyDelete