Wednesday, October 13, 2010

And the winner is..........

IT'S A SWEET BABY BOY!!! :) I know, you're confused as to how I already know what it is, huh? Well, we scheduled an ultrasound that no one knew about, and surprised the socks off of everyone when we called to tell them about our baby boy!!! It was so much fun and we are SO blessed and happy to know that there is a little boy baking inside my tummy! I have to admit--this whole time I was 95% certain it was a girl. Why? I have absolutely no idea. Just an instinct I had. That was WAY wrong! I hadn't even thought about, what if it's a boy? But as soon as she said, "There's a little boy in there!" my heart just leaped for joy! I thought, me and my boys. I just know it's going to be so much fun and cannot wait to meet our prince charming! Brian was adorable...this whole time he said he did not care either way what we had. As soon as she said it was a boy, his face lit up like the SUN! He is so happy and can't wait to teach our son baseball, football, music, the BEATLES, etc. All the important things in life, of course. ;)

I still get to go to my regular ob for a check up and to hear the heartbeat tomorrow. My mother in-law is coming since Brian will have to work. I am excited and will update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment