Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh the babies!

So yeah, I know it has been a while since I posted. And I also know this is only my 2nd post ever...I will try much harder to be more committed to this thing. But no promises...

I just got a phone call from a great friend letting me know that she and her hubby are expecting their first baby! How exciting?! I also have another very close friend who found out last month that she is expecting her third. Oh, did I mention that I have another close friend who should be delivering her sweet little baby in the next week or so?!

Oh the babies!!! And it only makes me that much more eager to become a Mommy... which will happen soon. Soon enough and in God's perfect timing. His timing is not my own, and I have to daily remind myself.

So to all the close friends who are expecting or are already Mommies...Congratulations on your precious little miracles! I will patiently await God's timing and know that He is faithful & true on His word: Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourselves in the Lord & He will give you the desires of your heart." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment