Friday, February 18, 2011

Blessings

Our appointment went great yesterday! His heart rate was 150, and I am measuring on time. He is still head down, and has already dropped! Dr. Virtue could feel his head, which freaked Brian out just a bit haha! I start going weekly now, and have been instructed on how to know when labor begins...scary!!!

I also had my church shower last night, which was so much fun. We were once again blessed beyond measure with all of the nice things that we received. Mav is already so loved by all of our friends and it is such a blessing!

Hopefully we will go soon to get the things we still need. I am under strict orders (by my hubby :)) to get the nursery together this weekend! I have so much to wash and fold and hang and put away! But I can't wait! :) I will try to remember to post pics once it's all done.

1 comment:

  1. yeah so exciting for both of you, I am still praying and can't wait for pictures

    ReplyDelete