Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mav's heart...

So I went back to the ROC yesterday for a routine ultrasound, just to make sure he is still growing good. He is growing right on time, but they found some skips in his little heartbeat. The doctor wants to see me back in one week, to see if it corrects itself. I cannot have ANY caffeine, to see if this helps. If not, he will want to see me more frequently to keep an eye on Mav's heart. The doctor assured me it's nothing to worry about...yet. However, if it keeps up, it could cause his heart to send messages to his brain that his heart is stopping briefly, which could cause him to freak out and his heart to beat way too fast. I am trying to just give it to God because He is the great physician and He knows the plans He has for us. Please just keep little Maverick in your prayers! I will update next week when I know more :)

1 comment:

  1. Praying for Mavrick, you and Brian. The pictures are amazing. Thanks again for sharing.
    Lord give them peace and correct Mavrick's heart!

    ReplyDelete