Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ahhh, friends...

"Life's truest happiness is found in friendships we make along the way." ~Anonymous

I love friends. I love my friends, I love my friends' friends, I love the show Friends, I just love the idea of friends! As life moves along, I find that I am more and more thankful for all of the friendships I have made along the way. I know that I have support in life's trials, and I also have someone to celebrate life's blessings with.

God has blessed me with some pretty amazing people to share my life with. I love the laughter we share, and the tears we cry together. Life would be pretty boring if it were not for friends.

To all of my friends out there, in case I fail to tell you often enough, I love you so much and am so thankful that God has blessed me with such wonderful amazing people to share in life's adventures with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment